I feel a bit like I’ve been riding in two saddles all week long: working the day job, writing at night, and finding time for family. Here are some of the highlights. Check out the interview if you can. 🙂
1) SWORDS hit 28,000 words, triple the length of DARTS.
2) I gave my first interview.
3) My kids played well at their soccer games, and then a friend gave us Dynamo Tickets.
4) Claire signed on for the translation of RINGS. (Les Anneaux)
5) I stayed up too late. Again.
Hope all of you had a great week too.
4 thoughts on “Big Week”
Wishing you all the happiness you can muster on 3 hours of sleep?
Yep. Pretty Close.
Congratulations on the interview Ben! Next time you can be honest and say you base your heroes on me though… 🙂
Ha! Don’t tempt me!